old projects

Lately, I've been wanting a mindless knitting project that I could work on while watching TV, etc. While looking for some yarn to start a new project, I came across an almost completed back of a sweater vest. It was stuffed in a bag, still on the needles, along with sketches and hand written instructions.


I had started the vest probably 5 years ago. No clue why I stopped knitting it. I have hours in this thing since it's on size 4 needles. Yikes!


The front will be knitted in this stitch pattern using two colors. I don't like the colors I originally chose, but the pattern is good. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the stitch pattern, so I'm going to have to do some research/digging.

Have you recently restarted a new project you had forgotten about?

No comments:

Post a Comment